Montag, 28. Dezember 2009

Merry Christmas


I hope you all had some wonderful days.
Ours were others than planned, but we had a great time with friends. Thanks to them, especially to the hosts for the yummy dinner!

Now I can show you, my christmas presents, which I made for our friends in Germany. It should be something small, what I could pack with the greeting cards and so I decided for some embroidered bookmarks.

Ich hoffe, Ihr hattet alle ein paar schoene Tage!
Unsere verliefen nun anders als geplant, aber wir hatten einen tollen Abend mit Freunden. Ganz lieben Dank dorthin, besonders an die Gastgeber fuer das suuuuper leckere Essen!


Nun kann ich euch auch zeigen, was ich an Weihnachtsgeschenken vorbereitet hatte. Es sollte etwas kleines sein, was ich in die Weihnachtskarten mit hineinpacken kann und so habe ich einige Lesezeichen gestickt.

Kommentare:

heikedine hat gesagt…

Tolle Idee, das mit den Lesezeichen.
Liebe Grüße von Heike

willow and moo hat gesagt…

Great bookmarks!

Sounds like you are feeling better now.

Happy New Year!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin