Donnerstag, 4. November 2010

Babushka, babushka aya ya ya

Isn't she cute?
I won these fantastic embroidery file from nupnup, the pattern I draw up by myself. 
But she isn't with us anymore, she is gone ...
...to school. 
At the annual school fete - were everyone is welcome -  will be a silent auction and the Matroshka could be yours if you are the highest bidder.
edit: sold for $30 *yepp*
There will be also one more great event: Wladimir Kaminer itself will coming and read from his Bestseller "Russendisko". I love the CD with the same name, where he is part of the creative minds. Hopefully I will get signature on my CD.

Kommentare:

Rooby Gloom hat gesagt…

Oh die Dame ist ja reitzend!!! Ich wünschte ich würde in der Nähe wohnen!
LG Rooby

Renate hat gesagt…

Eine tolle Matroschka, bin echt begeistert. LG Renate

Karin hat gesagt…

was eine süße dame ist denn da bei euch eingezogen.

liebe grüße karin

Steffi hat gesagt…

Deine Matrioschka ist richtig toll geworden!

LG Steffi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin