Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

It's not much going on here, because of grandpa is visiting us and my sewing machines had to make room for his suitcase. 
At least I have finished the elephants I prepared prior to his arrival.
I only had to fill them and close the last opening by hand.
Hope they will sell at the Novemberfest.

Actually I would have loved to show you all my nice fabrics I ordered or won in Germany the last months, but unfortunately they didn't fit into grandpa's suitcase, so I have to wait for a parcel he will send after returning home. I'm so sad that I didn't brought a little piece...

Kommentare:

Lillith Rose hat gesagt…

Och, sind die süß....und so sportlich...lach !
Sei ganz lieb gegrüßt Yvonne

Josie hat gesagt…

Uiii...Zirkuselefanten.☺
Sehr schön.
Schade,dass deine Stoffe nicht mehr reingepasst haben,aber so kannst du dich noch ne Weile drauf freuen.
LG
Elke

Christina Ditzel hat gesagt…

Oh wie süß! Ich hab es noch nicht geschafft diesen Elefanten zu nähen, dabei will ich das schon lange mal.
Du hattest ja nach der Größe gefragt. Meine Tochter trägt die Gr. 152 / 185.
LG
Christina

Pilzkitsch hat gesagt…

Oh, wow, your little elephantes are soooo beautiful. Great!
A lots of kisses - Andrea from the Uckermark

Blog Widget by LinkWithin